Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Teach me How to Make Money Online!

About a year ago that is the cry that was coming from my lips. I was a new mom for the second time, and felt that it was time to say goodbye to my part-time job. I knew people were making money online and I was dying to know how and willing to work hard to be able to help out financially from home as well.

So what did I do? I began a search. A search for a way that I could work COMPLETELY from home- no parties, no hotel meetings- and bring in extra income so that my daughter could take dance class and we could help others in need without feeling like we wouldn't have enough to pay the bills.




So what did I find? I found an answer to my cry. An Internet Marketing Mentoring and Coaching Center that said: if you are willing to learn and work hard to put into practice what we teach-you can be successful online. How does immacc.com work? Who are the people behind this internet marketing mentoring and Coaching center? Read on to find out.

In January of 2008 a company called Big Ticket To Wealth was launched. In the last two and half years BTTW has become arguably one of the top Internet Marketing and Mentoring training Centers online to date. With over 170 online training theatres which equals over 700 hours of teaching on marketing Big Ticket decided it was time for a re-launch and a new name.

iMMACC describes perfectly what Big Ticket had become. The Internet Marketing Mentoring and Coaching Center is for anyone who wants to learn all the techniques needed to become successful online. Not only will iMMACC teach you how to market an existing business you have, it will also offer you a business opportunity for free. You can become a referral marketer and take what you are learning through iMMACC to market the coaching center both on and offline. With every person that joins iMMACC.com that you refered you will make minimum of $1,000 and Maximum $2,200 depending on what payment plan is chosen.

If you are like me and you are crying out "Teach me how to make money online!" Look no further, iMMACC is ready to equip you with the tools you need to work from home online so you can start living the life you have only dreamed about.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment