I work with teenagers and weekly I talk with girls who are in their senior year of high school. These young ladies are making big decisions about their future and the trend in America is to get an education right away no matter what the cost. What is the average cost of a college education today? For a public institution it is $20,339 for a private institution it is $40,476.
What if I told those ladies that as soon as they started learning they could implement their education and instantly begin to pay back those large sums? What if I told them that not only could they begin to pay back the cost, but for every person who joins because of their referral the school would pay them-what do you think they would do with that information? What would you do with that information?
As an entrepreneur I know that business happens online. Today I was listening to a training that went so far as to say that if you aren't marketing your business online using videos that soon you will be left behind. If you are building a business than you too have to know how to use the internet to get your product, service and self out there.
What if I told you that while you are getting the training you need to succeed you could also be making an income. You could get paid to learn and get paid while you learn the latest marketing techniques that will push your business above the competition.
To find out more about the largest internet marketing, mentoring and coaching centers online and the affiliate program that pays you to learn head to http://www.stephaniempage.com and fill in your information. The videos on the next page will give you all the information.
I look forward to talking with you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment