Tonight I watched ABC's new show, Secret Millionaire. If you are online with your business and have not heard of Dani Johnson or been privileged to gain from her trainings, it is time.
I have learned a lot from Dani and her inspiring story. I was blessed to see more of her heart as she gave back to so many people in need.
I encourage you to watch the free trainings by clicking the button on the left. You get to watch how she talks to prospects on the phone while her love for those she comes across in business and life shines through.
As entrepreneurs we could really learn from Dani's example. Her story speaks of perseverance, heart to help people succeed and desire to give back.
So grab your pen and paper, turn up your speakers, and get ready to glean some crucial tips from Dani Johnson on how to work with people to gain their trust and turn them into customers who love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment